Monday, August 20, 2012

NOT My Idea!

Nobody asked me, and it certainly was NOT my idea, but The Virtual Life of Fizzy Oceans is now a 'tree' book, that is, a PAPERBACK - you know, one of those old fashioned books with printing on paper pages - the kind that tear and go yellow after a few years. Not exactly what a VL girl like me might advocate, but I guess that DR and Open Books have their reasons. Anyway, if it helps get out the message about VL (Virtual Life) - not to mention some of the very 'real' problems in PL (Physical Life) I guess I'll just have to put my stamp on the project and swallow my protest. So, here's where you can buy the PL version of my VL story: http://www.amazon.com/The-Virtual-Life-Fizzy-Oceans/dp/0615686060/ref=tmm_pap_title_0?ie=UTF8&qid=1345470528&sr=8-1

Love,
Fizzy

No comments:

Post a Comment